kde4 package lag?

cary Bielenberg cary at bielenberg.id.au
Fri Feb 1 22:50:23 GMT 2008

I'm curious for a different reason, I have been waiting since Monday for
these packages to upload so I can go back to KDE4 instead on my machine
wanting to un-install it. my error message...
root at stinkpad:~# apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  kdebase-runtime kdebase-runtime-bin-kde4
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
root at stinkpad:~#

Am I in isolation with this problem? I have found a bug in launchpad but
only 1 response besides mine. I would love some feedback to how
widespread this problem is.

Cary