Kmenu and KDE4

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 20:53:59 UTC 2008

> Which I think was the point of others who suggested that developers OUGHT to
> monitor lists concerning their projects.
>
> Some development teams seem to designate one from the team to monitor and
> participate in the lists.  I believe this is a good practice.
>

>> BTW. Happy Holidays everybody :-)
>
> Thank you, and to you and yours as well!

I agree but what if that person has biases? Perhaps more watching a
list would be better or one that gives a summery that does not edit
out oppinions or ideas but just repetition? Any way, good idea.
--
Douglas E Knapp

Amazon Gift Cards; let them choose!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001078FFE?ie=UTF8&tag=seattlebujinkand&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B001078FFE