Kmenu and KDE4

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Mon Dec 22 02:27:18 UTC 2008

Billie Walsh wrote:

> I wonder if it's true that the devs don't monitor lists like this.

It may not be true - but my complaint is that they won't actually
discuss KDE4 with us, here, whether they're reading the list or not.

> How
> could we, the disgruntled masses, ever know. After all, would you be
> willing to tell those that are very upset with KDE 4.x that your the
> guy/gal that did it? *<]:oD

Actually yes - I'm at a safe remove :-)  But really, I think people
would be a lot happier if we thought anybody was paying attention and
really cared about our problems.
--
derek