Synchronizing music

Geoffrey Bays charioteer7 at
Mon Dec 15 19:08:23 GMT 2008

Your messages have definitely made it to the Kubuntu list.

Regarding amarok, I just use it very basically, to play collections of
ogg files I have on my system or on my iRiver device.
As I understand it, Amarok does not 'sync' with a player device. You
can copy music to amarok from a device, but you must do it manually.
It may gain a sync feature in a future release. Here is a basic
article that explains its simple usuage and this issue:

Amarok power users on this list, please correct me if I am off-base here.

Geoffrey Bays