Kmail sending problem.

Billie Walsh bilwalsh at swbell.net
Sun Dec 14 11:38:56 UTC 2008

On 12/13/2008 Steven Vollom wrote:
>  For AT&T to be willing to service a Linux program, there is a
>  required fee of
>  $100.  I can't afford that, so I will have to live with the problem.
>  Their
>  service is the only DSL service that is affordable to me.  It's
>  always
>  something.

There's no need to even contact ATT with this. Everything needed is on
the ATT/Yahoo setup pages. Every setting needed is exactly the same for
Outlook, Thunderbird, and anything else you can imagine. There isn't
anything they can do for you that isn't already on those pages.

--
Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.