Easytag question

Nigel Ridley nigel at prayingforisrael.net
Sun Dec 14 02:20:24 UTC 2008

I downloaded the New Testament in both Russian (for a friend) and Hebrew. I then used Easytag to
edit the mp3 tags. This is the first time I have ever edited mp3 tags.

Anyway, I noticed that the original files were all OK (tag wise) except for the book of Acts. No
matter what I try chapter 22 always starts as the first file (on the mp3 player - a SanDisk Sansa
- it shows as 01/28, whilst chapter 1 shows as 08/28).
The only way that I did manage to get the correct playing order (for Acts) was to wipe all the
mp3 tags. But as soon as I filled them in again the problem came back again. This is true for
both the Russian and Hebrew files.

There is an option in easytag to number consecutive tracks. It doesn't matter if I do or don't,
Acts start playing from chapter 22 :-(
The rest of the NT books are not affected.

It is rather strange - any ideas?

The mp3s can be downloaded for free from:
http://www.divinerevelations3.info/Documents/Bible/Hebrew_MP3_Bible_NT/Hebrew_MP3

They are separate files, so if someone would care to download and check the book of Acts I would
be grateful.

Blessings,

Nigel