dolphin and bookmarks... ???

Fred Schaer fred.schaer at wanadoo.fr
Wed Dec 10 11:34:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

Does anyone know of a way to have a bookmarks usable menu in Dolphin ?
Like Konqueror's one ?
Something that's really usefull, not the useless "places" stuff ?
I say useless, because it becomes so if you try to add many (say : 10 ?
20?) bookmarks inthere...

I tried to use Konqueror, but for some reason many konqueror features
seem to stop working (like copy paste capability... ???) when I open a
new tab, or go to my blog ftp url, and so on (and updating files without
copy paste in a file manager is somewhat tricky ;) )...

Or is there anyway to have subdirectories (or "subplaces") in the
"places" bookmarks ?

Thanks