OpenOffice 3.0 - currently broken

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 20:32:18 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 09 December 2008 20:58:28 Paul Lemmons wrote:

> Just a heads up, if you were waiting for OO 3 to return to the PPA, the
> good news ia that your wait is over! The bad news is that is is broken.

Indeed I'm one of the lucky ones... upgraded this morning.
Thanks anyway.

The funny thing is that the previous launchpad version - the one that
disappeared sometime ago - worked nicely in kubuntu.

I think the problem is in openoffice.org-kde (1:3.0.0-6ubuntu0intrepid1)

Let's hope they get it fixed soon.

--
lanzen