Problems with kwin and kwallet.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 9 08:40:04 UTC 2008

Until I am sure that Kwin is a resolved problem, I will keep this post active.
Thanks to all, especially you Nils.  You have helped me many times and twice
when it was pretty crucial to me.

I removed the following:  /home/steven/.kde/share/config/kwalletrc  Then I
removed /home/steven/.kde/share/aps/kwallet.  I closed Kmail and re-opened it
again.  I mailed myself an email.  I typed in my server password, then a
window opened that asked me to set a password for kwallet.  It had to be
added twice.  The email was delivered.

I then went back to see if any of the folders
returned.  /home/steven/.kde/share/aps/kwallet was restored, even though I
had removed it.

It seems to work fine now.  I am so grateful.

Cudos, Cheers!, Ciao Bello, and Cordially,

Steven