Problems with kwin and kwallet.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 9 07:10:06 UTC 2008

> Simple, just type "kwallet prob" in google and start in on the 15000 + hits
> you get.

I'm not lazy.  When I was asking for help, my system was crashing with
almost every move.  I just wanted some experience in the mix.  I am not
even sure I could have gotten the browser open when I made my first
post.  Even now, it has seemed wiser to wait to see if someone knew what
was going on, rather than take a chance on crashing again by going of on
a search.  I had to reboot six time before I got an email through with a
post.  In fact I am keeping a root konsole open just to be able to
communicate with the List.

It is a real serious matter when I am crashed.  I don't have the
experience to work my way to the surface.  When it happens and I can't
work it out, I have to reinstall the OS.  And right now, I really need
my computer.  I have many things going on at the same time.  Losing my
computer could really hurt me.

I know I have been posting a lot, but it is because I have been able to
learn more using the List than I have alone over the past more than
three years.  If you will just forgive my intense presence for a little
longer, I really feel that I will soon be able to retain enough to not
be such a bother.  Kwallet did not work perfect for the past several
months, it just did not represent much of a problem.  I wasn't adding
password protected packages.  Kmail changed that.  So it looked like
time to get to fixing the wallet.  I am truly sorry and extremely
grateful for the labor taken on my behalf.

Thanks for your continued patience,

Steven