Amarok

nepal nepal.roade at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:49:36 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 03 December 2008 10:10:46 Brian Norman Wootton wrote:
> Does anybody out there use Amarok, every now and again mine plays the
> first few bars of a song and
> then skips to the next. Hitting help just tells me the help page for
> Amarok isn't installed, ditto help centre.
> Any clues, can't see anything daft in the settings.
> brian

Yes, I had this, you need to change the reference to your device in the
settings to /dev/hdX the X being whatever is appropriate for your drive,
which is probably c or d.

If I've remembered it correctly that is.

goto settings/engine/audio_cd_config/default_device and change whatever is in
that edit box per above.

nepal