Fwd: I've downloaded an archive of a screen saver -- where does it belong?

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 07:48:01 UTC 2008

To Kubuntu e-list,

please refer the forwarded message. In summary, I have an archive of a
screen saver, but I don't know which folder I should uncompress the files
into. The default is simply "/home/user" folder --  but I'm pretty sure
that's wrong. (e.g. my user name is 'user').

Best Regards,
              PEW   ;-)))
from Hobart, Tassie, 'Down Under'