Broken DVD/Kaffeine player

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 07:09:40 UTC 2008

Hello, it seems on upgrade my Kaffeine player is broken. When I play a
dvd it pops up with DVD is encrypted etc.
I have CSS installed and that is not the real problem. It seems on
looking closer that the dvd is now on scd0 and not on cd0 like the
program expects and this is making the error. If I change the devidice
to the right one the DVD will play just fine but must use VLC to do
that, I can't do it in Kaffeine. VLC reports the same problem if I
don't change it.

So this is a problem somewhere under these players. Any ideas what is
going on here?

Thanks ALL!

--
Douglas E Knapp