Gmail goes down hill fast!

Knapp magick.crow at
Sat Aug 30 16:40:09 BST 2008

I tried to send a zip to myself the other day with gmail and got  a
message saying that for security reason they could not take that
attachment. I renamed it to .mov and they took it. What the heck? Who
are they protecting and from what? I don't like anyone reading my
emails to see if I am sending Zips or not. Is it time to change? Has
Gmail gone big brother? Sad, I like that company! I guess they all go
to hell when they get big and greedy. I heard they also gave into the
communist big brothers too (China).

Douglas E Knapp