No More downloads for Comcast Customers

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Sat Aug 30 15:31:21 UTC 2008

On Saturday 30 August 2008 07:57:16 am Howard Coles Jr. wrote:

> I confirmed this morning that if you use more than 2GB a month in bandwidth
> they can shut your service off for a year!!

You can and should do it for longer than that!  As users leave Comcast in
droves even as dull as they are, Comcast will soon see the light!  I shut
them off 10 years ago and haven't died yet!  BTW- I exceded that limit last
night about half way through a single download!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org