Remove wallpaper

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 02:04:52 UTC 2008

I've got a right-menu option of "Configure Desktop..." that will let you
choose no wallpaper as an option.  I think I had to install kde-desktop
to get that option, though.  I think strict Kubuntu wants to route you
through the System Settings option on the K-Menu.  I just tried System
Settings, and the Desktop icon under "Look and Feel" went to the same
place that "Configure Desktop..." does on my system.

Paul