No IRC in Kopete for KDE 4.1?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 07:42:33 UTC 2008

2008/8/26 Eberhard Roloff <tuxebi at gmx.de>:
>> I wrote to the KDE list and asked there, with a link to the downstream
>> (Kubuntu) bug. We will see what they say. Thanks.
>>
> Please keep us posted.

The KDE team referred me to the Kopete team. I asked on the Kopete dev
list, and it seems that the IRC plugin has been abandoned due to other
commitments (real life? who has that?) by it's author. Another dev
mentioned that he would try to find the time to look at the plugin
before KDE 4.2

The Kopete team, like most other KDE teams, seem to really care what
their users need. I really am impressed.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il