No IRC in Kopete for KDE 4.1?

p.daniels teeahr1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 17:57:08 UTC 2008

Resending in text, sorry 'bout that ;)

> On Sunday August 24 2008 12:39:13 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Do you know the bug number? I looked through bko but cannot find
> > reference to the removal of IRC support. Thanks.

There's this[1] bug from March, but it seems untouched and the comments are
obviously not from people who know what they're talking about.

The wikipedia page for Kopete has this to say: "Internet Relay Chat - not
supported in KDE 4.0 and not announced for KDE 4.1, although continues in the
Subversion repository." FWIW.

-p.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdenetwork-kde4/+bug/201732