Can someone please help me with 'KDESVN' ?

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 22:36:12 UTC 2008

Hi Lazarus fans & Kubuntu users

I attempted to follow the instructions at the following page:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Create_Google_Code_Project

without a lot of success. Actually, I'd really like to create my own SVN
projects. I created a folder for my anagram-generator program -- but I don't
know how to send my files to the SVN folder.

As this email says, I'd really like some help with working out how to use
KDE SVN -- e.g. it's a GUI for SVN.

Any help will be appreciated.

--
Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is: http://pewtas.googlepages.com (or)
http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)