windows overwrote boot record

Juan Kawada juankawada at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 02:34:40 UTC 2008

Thank you Nils for having the patience, and taking the time and analyzing my
problem like that. I tried what you said and I got a similar error as
before, but with a couple numbers different.

Thanks everyone who helped me out here, and thanks tom bell for suggesting
the grub boot disc. In the end thats what finally got it fixed, and now I'm
very glad to call this problem solved!!