kfirefox-index.html

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 18:25:31 BST 2008

I'm on kde 4.1 right now, but I've seen this since edgy, if I remember well,
and maybe it was there before.

Now, there's a page
/usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home/kfirefox-index.html
that has appeared as a home page in a new firefox profile - I think I've seen it
in konqueror as well, but I wouldn't swear on it - that looks rather rough...

The thing is that the file kubuntu.css is not linked properly. If I change it
to point to the right directory, the kfirefox-index displays in all its
splendor.  ;)

Now this seems to me such a small bug to cure. Does anybody kwow
why it has been kept like this for so long?

--
lanzen