kfirefox-index.html

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:31:24 UTC 2008

On 20/08/2008 Willy K. Hamra wrote:

> or more simply
> link rel="stylesheet" href="../kubuntu.css" type="text/css" />

Right!

Or a link to kubuntu.css pointing to /usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/kubuntu.css

As a matter of fact I've just checked ubuntu and they solved it by
placing a link to the css file.

But there's an aded oddity there: on that disk I have both kde and gnome
desktops and someone has already fixed it.

There are three index files: index.html (linked to
/etc/alternatives/firefox-homepage) and showing kubuntu home page,
firefox-index.html showing ubuntu's and kfirefox-index.html showing,
again, kubuntu's. All work fine as links to the correct (kde and gnome)
css are present.