kfirefox-index.html

lanzen lanzenesi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 17:59:47 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 20 August 2008 19:38:54 Willy K. Hamra wrote:

> > Now this seems to me such a small bug to cure. Does anybody kwow
> > why it has been kept like this for so long?
>
> lol, i can confirm it too.

Good! At least now I know I'm not dreaming.  ;-)

> do you think it should be filed on launchpad :P ? i have a feeling
> someone will kick me out of launchpad if i did :P

Well, dunno... maybe the first one that points that out wins a free trip to
kdelandia! :-D

> obviously no one ever bothered drawing the devs attention to it.
> anyway, what is this file used for? what program(s) link to it?

From what i've gathered it looks as a old version home page nobody bothers
about to the point that the "locale" dir contains 64 files and none of them,
well... there are exceptions, are translated.

There was an ubuntu version, but that displayed fine and that's why I spotted
the difference in the fist place ages ago. :-)

To fix it, the line
<link rel="stylesheet" href="kubuntu.css" type="text/css" />

needs to be changed to
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/kubuntu.css"
type="text/css" />

--
lanzen