kfirefox-index.html

Willy K. Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 17:38:54 UTC 2008

lanzen wrote:
> I'm on kde 4.1 right now, but I've seen this since edgy, if I remember well,
> and maybe it was there before.
>
> Now, there's a page
> /usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home/kfirefox-index.html
> that has appeared as a home page in a new firefox profile - I think I've seen it
> in konqueror as well, but I wouldn't swear on it - that looks rather rough...
>
> The thing is that the file kubuntu.css is not linked properly. If I change it
> to point to the right directory, the kfirefox-index displays in all its
> splendor.  ;)
>
> Now this seems to me such a small bug to cure. Does anybody kwow
> why it has been kept like this for so long?

lol, i can confirm it too.
do you think it should be filed on launchpad :P ? i have a feeling
someone will kick me out of launchpad if i did :P
obviously no one ever bothered drawing the devs attention to it.
anyway, what is this file used for? what program(s) link to it?

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems