Konqueror the ultimate Linux tool or cool things you can do with it

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:21:18 BST 2008

Art Alexion wrote:
> On Saturday 16 August 2008 04:59:20 Jussi Schultink wrote:
>> apt:/
>
> Is there a bug with this or is it me?  On a computer with a
> feisty->gutsy->hardy upgrade history, the newest package source options I get
> from the drop-down is gutsy.  No hardy available in the drop-down.

i have gutsy-->hardy upgrade, and also can't see hardy option in drop
down menu. can someone who have a fresh installation of hardy(no
upgrade) confirm this?

I my fresh Hardy install, I type apt:gnome into Konqueror's address
bar and I get a popup window asking if I really want to install gnome.

I politely decline :)

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com