Firefox closing randomly?

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 04:03:21 UTC 2008

> Does your wife have any different extensions installed?  When I have had
> problems with firefox it was usually due to buggy extentions.
>
> Karl

Thanks for the response karl, we checked the addons and found that she had
FORECASTBAR 0.9.6 installed and I have FORECASTFOX 0.9.7.7 installed.
We removed the forecastbar and installed forecastfox, the only extensions we
have, now we will see if it continues to give her problems.

Thanks again!

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at