Konqueror the ultimate Linux tool or cool things you can do with it

Willy K. Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 19:42:41 BST 2008

Alan Dacey (grokit) wrote:
> Willy K. Hamra wrote:
>> Art Alexion wrote:
>>> Is there a bug with this or is it me?  On a computer with a
>>> feisty->gutsy->hardy upgrade history, the newest package source options I get
>>> from the drop-down is gutsy.  No hardy available in the drop-down.
>>>

>> i have gutsy-->hardy upgrade, and also can't see hardy option in drop
>> down menu. can someone who have a fresh installation of hardy(no
>> upgrade) confirm this?
>>

> I also see no hardy.  On my computer (fresh install after upgrade problems) and in virtualbox (new
> 8.04 done last week).

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kio-apt/+bug/223957
it's already filed as a bug, and someone posted a package that fixes it,
i'm about to try it.
incidentally, anything i click in apt:/ konqueror will ask if i want to
open it with firefox since it's my default browser, is there a way of
forcing konqueror to open them?

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems