Where are the scripts that launch apps on startup?

Alan Dacey (grokit) GrokIt at ajinfosearch.com
Sat Aug 16 15:13:28 UTC 2008

I've just switched email from Kmail to Thunderbird.  Kontact still
launches when I boot and I want to replace it with Thunderbird.  I have
looked on the forums, in rutebook, and google but I cannot find anything
on where these scripts live.  I have a feeling I am using the wrong
search words.  I have nothing about them in ~/.kde/Autostart  Anyway,
can somebody point me in right direction?  Using Hardy & KDE 3.5

--
"The second most satisfying thing in life is to totally understand a complicated concept.
If you are very lucky you may attain *the* most satisfying thing in life and actually grok it."