Network management and monitoring application ?

Andrew Jarrett jarrett.andrew at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:24:47 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 13 August 2008 16:55:28 Bruno Costacurta wrote:
> I tried knetworkmanager but it seems it cannot manage wireless connections.

Yes it can.  I use knetworkmanager to manage both my wired and wireless
connections, but I don't use WPA security.  However, your problems may run
deeper than just getting WPA to work (have you gotten your wireless card to
connect to your router at all?).  I'm sure that knetworkmanager can handle
WPA - maybe someone else on the list has it working and can help you.

Andrew