I need to Sort [alphabetically] the Application Launcher Menu (widget)

Gordon Schulz gordon.schulz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:58:58 BST 2008

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:45, Peter Williams <pewtas at gmail.com> wrote:
> >1) How can I make all of my menus and submenus and menu items be
> >SORTED -- instead of not sorted (which is what they currently are).
Hmm, actually the default should be to have them sorted.
Go to the KDEControlCenter / Desktop / Panels / Menus (Tab). There's
the settings for the KMenu. I think it defaults to Name - Description,
maybe try changing it to some other value.

> >2) When I edited the submenus and menu items, I selected each item one
> >at a time. Is there a way that I can select multiple menu items (e.g.
> >like holding the control key or using the shift key -- to select more
> >than just one menu item)
I don't think that's possible, but I'd like to stand corrected. :)
--
Gordon.