GRUB question. [SOLVED]

Giorgos Kostopoulos giorgos67 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 21:27:46 UTC 2008

Hi! :-)

I followed finally the method that Jonas mentioned, (from there):
http://gentoo-wiki.com/GRUB/Chainloaded_CD-ROM
although  I followed a bit different steps.

I boot to DOS and installed SBM an another (FAT) partition.
SBM can be configured to autolaunch the CD without delay.
(From inside Kubuntu) I made an entry in menu.lst for booting at SBM's
partition.

This way, since I'm choosing SBM's entry at grub, cd is booting without
restart.
I know this is not the described at the wiki method, and maybe this is
not a correct method at all, but it worked for me.

MANY THANKS to all, for your help!!!
Giorgos.