KDE 4.1 - just an opinion

Glenn R Williams gloonie at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 18:36:12 UTC 2008

One thing I did notice was that kwin was not being set as the default window
manager when I upgraded to KDE 4.0 (and 4.1). I manual change it (easiest way
was to install compiz-icon and change in the system tray. That may have been
fixed now. Kwin is also developing quite quickly.

Glenn

--
Glenn R Williams