KDE 4.1 - just an opinion

Glenn R Williams gloonie at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 14:39:40 UTC 2008

True! :) Actually, more than once I've found it useful to switch to Gnome when
KDE has been particularly broken. I could have used KDE 3.5 as my "backup",
but I wanted reduce any possible overlap between the 2 KDE versions. Several
times that has prevented problems already...

Glenn

--
Glenn R Williams