Login Manager!

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 07:41:10 BST 2008

On Thursday, 07 August 2008 01:48:11 Derek Broughton wrote:
> Well, using XDMCP I could VNC into a _new_ KDE session.  Without it, I had
> to share an existing desktop session shared via krfb.
LIghtly reading the wikipedia link I got the impression that XDMCP is a
protocol and not (I think) an app you run to get an effect. Your mail
suggests this too. How do you go about using XDMCP and if I use ssh -X is
there any advantage to xdmpxcdmpc?

\d
--
"Like computer viruses, successful mind viruses will tend to be hard for their
victims to detect. If you are the victim of one, the chances are that you

Fonty Python and other dev news at:
http://otherwiseingle.blogspot.com/