Repo problem

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 11:39:13 UTC 2008

Am I the only one getting this message after apt-get update:

W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
not updated and the previous index files will be used.GPG error:
http://archive.ubuntu.com hardy-security Release: The following
signatures were invalid: BADSIG 40976EAF437D05B5 Ubuntu Archive
Automatic Signing Key <ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>

Given that I have just run "sudo aptitude update" and/or "sudo apt-get
update" I dont think the suggested solution helps ;-)

Regards,
Sinclair