set up a root password

cliff weisgerber cliff at kliphy.com
Tue Aug 5 19:17:55 UTC 2008

The key is to have some intelligence and abilities.  Learn what you need to
know and accept what you do not yet know.  Others, who take time to learn,
will get the same mileage.  Those who do not - like you, I presume - will
obviously not even see the distance.

BTW, being humor impaired and unfamiliar with nerd/geek humor and it's
origins, you should refrain from attempting to insult those who are - you
tend to look like you are self-righteous and not too bright.

Cliff "...and now...a Scotsman on a horse..."