Fwd: Re: Kubuntu KDE4.1 - Dolphin won't start

Karl Vanwynsberghe karl.vanwynsberghe at telenet.be
Tue Aug 5 18:27:31 UTC 2008

Brian,

I did uncheck the Nepomuk Semantic Desktop but each time i log back on (or
reboot), it is checked again.

Some other things i noticed, but not sure if this is wrong;
- While loggin on, i never see the "big K" icon.
- The plasma applets i use disappear each time i reboot.

Could this be something with permissions...???

Thx for the help!

K,