Fwd: Re: Kubuntu KDE4.1 - Dolphin won't start

Karl Vanwynsberghe karl.vanwynsberghe at telenet.be
Tue Aug 5 07:43:50 UTC 2008

Here is the result...

karl at laptop:~$ ps aux | grep "d*lph*"
root         7  0.0  0.0      0     0 ?        S<   08:59   0:00 [khelper]
avahi     4946  0.0  0.0   2760   468 ?        Ss   08:59   0:00 avahi-daemon:
chroot helper
karl      8447  0.0  0.1   3004   756 pts/1    R+   09:39   0:00 grep d*lph*

So Dolphin isn't running currently.

Other idea's?

Karl,