Trouble installing Krusader 2 svn

p.daniels teeahr1 at
Sat Aug 2 22:45:58 BST 2008

I had successfully installed Krusader 2 svn on this system twice before, but
today I tried and got this:

CMake Error at
  Did not find automoc4 (part of kdesupport).
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-2.6/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:69 (FIND_PACKAGE)
  CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package)

All I can make out in here is the part about automoc, which is installed. Can
anybody give me some clues here?