Flashplugin for Firefox and Seamonkey

Jens Strohschnitter ubuntu-ml at rwz.de
Fri Aug 1 07:57:52 UTC 2008

> > sorry - does not work. Firefox showes no swf-Files. about:plugins showes
> > me the libflashplayer.so in version 9.9r124 - the same under seamonkey,
> > but there it works fine :-(
> That's indeed weird.
> Does about:plugins show the plugin as enabled? What does Firefox show
> when you access a site including flash? Like nothing, a black box or
> something? Tried re-installing flashplugin-nonfree?
Hi

I've removed and all flashplugins also the flashblocker and reinstalled
them without flashblocker. Now it works. Don't if flashblocker or the
plugin was the problem - but now anything works fine!

THX! And sorry for the large singnatures in the postings before ;-)

--
kind regards,

Jens Strohschnitter

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX

Set the controls
		 for the heart of the sun

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX