A couple weird problems

Chad Moore chadthecommie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 21:24:14 BST 2008

Hey guys, I have a couple weird problems since I've upgraded.  I am using
firefox 3.0 and for some reason when I open it up, I can click on things but
the second I press any key, It closes.  Also sometimes kubuntu will make it
so I can't open anything.  I can click on iut all I want but it will act
like its loading and nothen.  Also real n00b question but how do I change my
keyboard...during installation I gave it the wrong keyboard layout and now
there certain buttons that won't work.  THANKS SO MUCH!!!!