ReiserFS

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Wed Apr 30 15:49:03 UTC 2008

Constantinos Maltezos wrote:

> On Wednesday 30 April 2008 9:35:07 David McGlone wrote:

>> > Because _it's illegal_.
>>
>> I really don't understand where your train of thought comes from. Quoting
>> and citing sources is not illegal. Whether it may be copyrighted or not.
>> If the original poster claimed that what he posted was_his_own_words,
>> then _that_is_ theft and copyright infringement.
>
> I've only kept half an eye on this ridiculous thread, but I was wondering
> when someone would speak some sense.

Sense?  He's telling people to go ahead and break the law without any
understanding of the law.

I believe in the free dissemination of information - and I don't protect
anything I put on the web.  But Associated Press _does_, and just because
you think it's relevant to post it here, doesn't make it right.  It's not
that hard to summarize and post the link.
--
derek