Security-related questions

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 12:49:02 UTC 2008

For all these people compalining about border guards and TSA agents and
everything searching a computer's hard drive, how often are you actually
traveling?  I am through an airport every other week and sometimes 3 or 4
times through an airport in one week and yet have had a security guard open
up my laptop let alone force me to login etc.... Just trying to put that
into perspective with what you hear.  I am routinely "randomly selected" for
more intensive screening as well, but still no one has stolen my laptop,
turned it or forced me to login.
Keep the paranoia down slightly (unless you have something to hide)

Jonathan