Firefox... is lightweight ??

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:52:43 UTC 2008

El Martes 22 Abril 2008, Norberto Bensa escribió:
> It _is_ lightweight compared to Mozilla :)

No it's not, last time I checked. Depends of course what do you compare, but
probably mozilla itself loads faster and uses less memory even having more
features, and it doesn't take much disk space (and anyway that's never a
problem, everyone has a few Mib to spare).
I would rather say that firefox was in principle meant to be a lightweight
stripped version of Mozilla. Meh.

depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)