ReiserFS

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 19:19:10 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 29 April 2008, David McGlone wrote:
>On Tuesday 29 April 2008 12:22:50 pm Derek Broughton wrote:
>> David McGlone wrote:
>>
>>  You can't just post copyrighted material anywhere you want.
>
>Why not? As long as the writer cites the source.

Please, re-read the above quoted notice.  The power of copyright law is
universal according to the Burne Convention.  Regardless of how you cite it,
it is still a copyright violation.  Supplying the <http://etc.etc.etc> url is
not a violation because then the reader is reading the original, which is not
a copyright violation.  You copied it, and that in itself IS the violation.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)