ReiserFS

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Tue Apr 29 14:27:20 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 29 April 2008 9:02:27 am Michael wrote:
> Derek Broughton wrote:
> > Michael wrote:
> >> /Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material
> >> may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed./
> >
> > Does it make it alright to reprint copyrighted material if you post the
> > copyright notice that proves you stole it?

You didn't steal it.

"Plagiarism is the practice of claiming or implying original authorship of (or
incorporating material from) someone else's written or creative work, in
whole or in part, into one's own without adequate acknowledgement."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plagiarism

I could have written my own definition, instead I quoted wikipedia and cited
my source.

David M.