Security-related questions

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Tue Apr 29 01:38:01 UTC 2008

Larry Hartman wrote:

>> You could surely work up a way to hide data inside all sorts of image
>> files. If they were pornographic, anyone looking would surely think they
>> knew why you were being secretive :-)

> what is the real crime here?

imo, wanting to hide your data isn't criminal at all - even from the police.
Those in favor of the police state think that if we want to hide something,
we must be guilty of something.  I can't help laughing at a society that
says if we take away their guns, they won't be able to stop government
taking away all their rights - but they happily vote for people who take
away all their other rights.  One day they'll wake up and discover their
_only_ right is the right to bear arms.
--
derek