Domain name

Michael Leone turgon at mike-leone.com
Mon Apr 28 14:56:55 UTC 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca> wrote:

>  > Since I use static IPs for my machine, no, I don't set it in
>  > dhclient.conf. :-) I take your point, however.
>
>  Do you use static IPs with wireless (as the OP is)?

No, wireless is the only thing I use DHCP for. However, in my case,
the DHCP is coming from a Win2003 domain (my Linux server, which used
to do this, died a horrible death, and it was quicker to just
re-configure Windows to do it, than to get a new hard drive). And I
never changed it back, since it Just Works ...