dl prob on 8.04

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Apr 28 05:50:00 UTC 2008

Greetings;

I tried to dl the ubuntu-8.04 LTS cd yesterday, and had to restart it severral
times as the repo's were moving like a dialup circuit.  That erased and
restarted it several times.  So when I get done with the days activities and
go to burn a copy, k3b complains about the image size, I look and its only
599MiB, was supposed to be 699MiB.

Since the quickest way to fix this would be to 'restart' a torrent, I went
looking for a .tor file for it.

And I have struck out so far.  Anybody have a URL for it?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)