xorg.conf with a live-cd

Andrew Jarrett jarrett.andrew at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 04:38:24 UTC 2008

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Michael <mmorse757 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  where is the
>  xorg.conf file located while the Live CD is running?

The xorg.conf file should be located at: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf".  Try
typing in Dolphin's (or Konqueror's) location bar "/etc/X11" and you
should see it in that directory.

>  I am thinking if I
>  can email myself the Live CD xorg.con file, I can the exchange it for
>  the one that doesn't seem to work properly.  Make sense?

It sure does; it's an often used tactic around this list.  If you have
a thumbdrive it might be a little easier, but it's just the same.

Andrew

--
45 5F E1 04 22 CA 29 C4 93 3F 95 05 2B 79 2A B2